A Child's Hideaway requires all prospective parents to make an appointment to tour our center. A teacher will guide you and answer any questions you might have. You are welcome to bring whomever you would like to visit with you, including your child.
1. Call the center to set an appointment for a tour. We ask that parents have an appointment so we can provide you with our full attention to show you the center and answer all your questions.
A Child's Hideaway
45150 S. Grimmer Blvd.
Fremont, California 94539
2. Download and, complete the tour form and bring it with you when you come for your tour.
3. If after your tour you would like enroll your child in one of our programs, you will need to make a registration appointment to fill out the required paperwork. We will find a date and time that is the most convenient for you.
4. Your registration appointment will take about 20-40 minutes depending on how many questions you may have.
5. For your registration appointment you will need to have a date in mind that you would like to start your child. Payment for registration and your child's advance fee for the program they will be attending will be due at the time of registration appointment.
6. When your registration appointment is completed you will be given a packet of papers that will be yours to keep for your records, which includes:
You will also be given a packet of papers that will be completed at home and MUST be returned on the first day of your child staying with us. Lack of required, completed paperwork will result in a delayed start for your child.